To be the number one advocate for business leaders supporting their business and personal success. Empowering leaders to live their WHY!
To be the trusted advisor whose only purpose is to ensure the success of our client's business and allowing them to have the life they desire.
We challenge the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve ourselves and our clients
Cindy is a Business Turnaround Specialist and has generated over $120M in value for businesses over the length of her career. She has accomplished this through tireless execution while at the same time keeping her sense of humor to make certain that everyone enjoys the journey.
20 Years ago, I was a female electrical engineer transitioning from a technical world into the world of business. It wasn't easy, but I earned respect by being one step ahead of my competitors and providing unmatched service and insight to clients... all because I absolutely love the game of business.
In the last 20 years, I have:
• Made well over $120 Million in profitable revenue for my clients.
• Designed a program to control turnover in new hires resulting in 80% retention.
• Enabled up to 75% improvement in productivity, reduced freight cost by 40% while improving inventory accuracy by 10%. Cost reductions of $1M annually.
• Worked with countless executives to help them drive sustainable change in their organizations through adopting the proper systems and processes.
• Clients include American Express, Black and Decker, Phillips-Van Heusen, Aetna, Western and Southern Life, and AT&T to name a few. Several mid-level businesses include FPL Foods, Reynolds and Reynolds, Vantiv, Dex One Media, Fieldcrest Cannon, King and Prince Seafood and many others
CEO, Cindy Uhlir Business Break-Thru, LLC.
Turnaround firm that allows business owners to accelerate their growth, capitalize on their success and balance it all with a meaningful life.
Vice President of Operations at Exchange Technology
I was accountable for the global operations, which consisted of six international warehouse facilities across five different continents.
Manager of Operations and Director of People Solutions at Alexander Proudfoot
I enabled organizations to increase capacity, increase revenue, and drive cost reduction. Contributing to over $100M in savings for various organizations.
Principal, Chrysalis Resources, Ltd.
I grew this into a 6 figure business in 3 years and maintained that through 6 more years.
"I've worked closely with Cindy on numerous client engagements over the years. In my view, she is tremendously effective, creative and professional. She has always delivered results, thereby always earning her clients respect and trust. Any organization would profit greatly from her expertise."
-Donald Hammalian, Senior Vice President
Common Sense Strategies at Maine Point
How will you achieve smart, sustainable business growth?
Schedule a Complementary Discovery Call
Our business coaching programs and services are affordable and flexible, and each is backed by a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with your initial coaching session, simply provide your feedback, and we will promptly and respectfully give you a full refund. You have until the close of business the day following your first coaching session to let us know your intention for a refund.